The health and safety of our customers and employees is our priority. We continue to take steps to protect the health and safety of our tenants, staff, partner agencies and contractors.
We have suspended in-person visits to our customer service areas in our downtown and Northeast Hub offices until further notice. Our staff continue to work remotely and remain open for business through email ([email protected]) and our call centre, 780-420-6161.
You can help prevent the spread of COVID-19
Prevention starts with awareness.
- Get vaccinated
- Wear a mask
- Practice physical distancing
- Self-isolate if you’re feeling sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Follow all public health guidelines for work, social gatherings & travel
For more information, visit: alberta.ca/covid19
We can still provide customer service to you!
Our Customer Relations and Maintenance teams remain available to assist you through our general information line (780.420.6161) or by emailing us at: [email protected]. For our hours of operation, visit our Contact page.
Documents or Applications
If you would like to submit documents for Annual Income Reviews or applications, please scan and email them to [email protected] where they will be forwarded to your worker for processing without delay.
For rental payments, please note our in-person customer downtown office is closed but there are several other options for payment:
1. You can pay using your bank’s online banking services the same way you would pay a utility bill. Ensure the payee name is: Civida. Use your T-code as your account number.
2. Pay at the bank in person, as long as the banks remain open. Check with your bank for reduced hours.
3. Set up a third-party payment arrangement through Alberta Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) or Income Support
4. Cheque or money order:
- You can mail us a certified cheque, personal cheque or money order (issued through banks, Money Mart, Western Union, etc). Ensure you have your T-code, name and address somewhere on the money order or envelope. Mail to: Civida, 10232-112 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5K 1M4
- You can drop off a personal cheque, certified cheque or money order in our mail dropbox at our 10232-112 Street office. The mail dropbox is located outside our building to the left of our front doors – a silver metal box on the wall.
Please do not send us cash in the mail and do not place cash in the mail dropbox outside our building.
5. NEW *** You can now pay through pre-authorized debit. Pre-authorized debit is best for tenants whose monthly income and rent do not change very much.
Maintenance requests can be reported by contacting your site manager or by calling 780-420-6161.
If you are a rent subsidy recipient, please do not worry. We are committed to ensuring that you will receive your subsidy payment within the usual timeframe.
Safety protocols have been put in place to make sure that after hours security will continue as normal. If you need help outside of business hours, we are still available to help. Paladin Security is our partner in safety & security for all of our buildings. They are available to assist in emergencies after regular business hours during the week and over the weekend.
Learn about what to do if you experience a problem after business hours.
What is Civida doing?
- We encourage our tenants to follow all recommended hygiene and COVID-19 protocols as outlined by Alberta Health Services.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization in all our tenant properties by targeting common areas such as lobbies, common entrances, door handles, elevator buttons, railings and other high use areas by our valued tenants.
- We have implemented a Mandatory Vaccination program for all employees, effective December 1, 2021. We are currently in a hybrid working model, which means many of our employees can choose to work from home. When meeting in-person, all employees are expected to follow mandatory masking and other COVID-19 protocols.
- We have implemented a Mandatory Vaccination program for our suppliers, contractors and service providers.
- We continue to monitor the situation as it evolves.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, we encourage you to visit:
- The Alberta Health Services website
- The Alberta Health Services COVID-19 resource page translated pages (posters, videos, etc) in the following languages: عربي 简体中文 繁體中文 Français ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Español ትግርኛ Tiếng Việt
- Government of Alberta – COVID-19 Information for Albertans
- City of Edmonton website
- Government of Canada COVID-19 awareness resources
- COVID-19 multilingual resource options (End Poverty Edmonton)
Follow our social media for updates.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY! WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.