Help us create better homes for our customers.
Civida purchases goods, services and construction to achieve our corporate commitment of providing our customers with safe and affordable housing. As a publicly funded non-profit organization, we rely on high quality work and competitive pricing to deliver the best housing solutions for our customers.
Work with us
We are the largest provider of social and near-market housing in the Edmonton region. We manage over 4,500 community housing units, and own and manage over 700 near market and market units. This means we rely on many different types of contractors to maintain and care for these units for families and individuals who need them.
We have a diverse range of work opportunities for companies of all sizes. Our contracts are large and small, short-term and long-term, and require us to work with a variety of trades and industries, including but not limited to engineering, architecture, construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, windows, roofing, painting, cabinetry and flooring.
- Our current business opportunities are posted on Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC).
- Register with APC and follow Civida to receive notifications when we post new opportunities.
- Construction-related opportunities are also posted on BuildWorks.
If you’re already working with us, and looking for zones and addresses of properties that we own or manage, follow the link below.
Invoicing us for work
As a contracted vendor, in order to make sure you get paid, our Accounts Payable team requires the following information on an invoice from you:
- Vendor company name
- Vendor contact info, including address & phone number
- Invoice number
- Civida reference number (work order number, purchase order number or contract number)
- Date work completed (invoice date)
- Vendor’s GST/HST registration number
- Detailed description of work performed, including cost breakdown by applicable site(s).
- Payment terms (assumed to be net 30 if other terms not indicated)
Our accounts payable team can provide an updated invoice template upon request.
Please address all invoices to Civida. If you require official notice of our name change to update our business name in your files, please see this letter.
- Procurement office: [email protected]
- Invoicing and payment inquiries: [email protected]