As of April 7, 2021, our new name is Civida (pronounced Si-VEE-duh). The name Capital Region Housing will no longer be used.
We’re changing our name to reflect our future direction, to distinguish our name from others in the affordable housing marketplace and to reflect that we provide services beyond Edmonton.
For the past 50 years, we’ve been providing Edmontonians with affordable housing options, helping to create a vibrant city where people can
thrive. We will continue to do that as Civida. The same staff you’ve come to know will continue to help you by phone, email and when safe to do so, in person.
Read our News Release.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
What IS changing?
- Email: Our general email has changed to: he[email protected]
Effective April 7, you will only receive emails from staff or site managers using our new Civida email addresses.
- Website: Our new website is: www.civida.ca
- If you pay your rent by E-transfer: Effective April 7, send your rent payment to: [email protected]
- Social media accounts:
- Site signage: Over the coming months, you will see new signage being installed at your property. Only the corporation name will change
– your property name (ie, Parkdale, Stadium Manor, etc.) will not change.
What IS NOT changing?
- Location: We remain at the same location – 10232-112 Street and at Bannerman. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all our offices remain
closed until further notice.
- Phone numbers: Our phone number remains the same: 780-420-6161 (you can still reach Maintenance and our Tenancy teams at this
number). Our after hours emergency line remains the same: 780-420-6161
- If you pay your rent by:
Cheque: Make your cheque out to Civida.
Cash or pre-authorized debit: No change required by you.
Online banking: No change required by you.