We're here for you
We serve customers:
10232 – 112 Street NW
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are closed on statutory holidays.
Northeast Edmonton Office
14017 Victoria Trail, C5 Hub Building
Times: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Contact your District Offices
- To submit a maintenance request (for example: the fridge is not working, or the oven stove is broken)
- For your annual home inspection
- To report pests
- To report garbage, graffiti, safety hazards, or cleanliness issues
- For rent adjustments or other rent arrangements
- To request snow and ice removal
- For your Annual Income Review
- To receive or hand over your key when moving-in or moving-out
- To inquire about move-in and move-out inspections
After Hours Contact
If you need help outside of business hours, we are still available to help. Paladin Security is our partner in safety & security for all of our buildings. They are available to assist in emergencies after regular business hours during the week and over the weekend.
If you experience a problem after business hours, call 780-420-6161. You will be redirected to the Paladin Security line. They will help figure out if it is necessary to send a contractor or security staff.
In Case of Emergency
If you are in an emergency situation where you or someone around you is in immediate danger, such as fire, medical emergencies, crimes in progress or safety concerns, please call emergency responders at 911.
Report a Serious Incident to Civida
Report an event or circumstances occurring on Civida property that could, or do result in harm or damage to people, buildings or items. This includes near-miss events, property damage, flood, fire, violence and injuries.
Who should report a serious incident?
Anyone can report a serious incident, including:
- Civida Employees, Contractors, and Vendors
- Civida Tenants/Customers, their Visitors, and Members of the Public
Civida is committed to helping you access affordable housing. This includes providing services in a language that best meets your needs. Civida offers all in-person and over the phone visits with interpretation services in over 200 languages.