Civida is committed to improving customer experience through the integration of new and/or improved service delivery models.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We will provide guidance and support for customers in completing the application process and will provide a detailed list of documents or requirements for application completion.
- All applications (incomplete or complete) that were submitted prior to September 3, 2019 will still be processed. Tenants with incomplete applications prior to September 3 will continue to be notified about the required outstanding documentation.
- If you have questions or concerns, speak with Stacey Houston, Director of Customer Service at [email protected].
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we're here for you
Our general information line (780-420-6161) hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are closed on statutory holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: We have suspended in-person customer service visits at our 10232-112 Street office until further notice.
10232 – 112 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Northeast Edmonton Office
14023 Victoria Trail
Tuesday and Thursdays
9 a.m. to 12 noon
During this public health emergency, we have suspended our Bannerman services until further notice.
Site Managers for your building are available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
After hours process
If you need help outside of business hours, we are still available to help. Paladin Security is our partner in safety & security for all of our buildings. They are available to assist in emergencies after regular business hours during the week and over the weekend.
If you experience a problem after business hours, call 780-420-6161. You will be redirected to the Paladin Security line. They will help figure out if it is necessary to send a contractor or security staff. If it is not an emergency, you will be advised to contact your Site Manager the next business day.
The after-hours emergency line (780-420-6161) is in effect:
- Monday – Thursday: 4 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. the next day
- Over the weekend: Friday at 4 p.m. to Monday at 8:30 a.m.
- On statutory holidays and while our office is closed over the holiday season.
In case of emergency
If you are in an emergency situation where you or someone around you is in immediate danger, such as fire, medical emergencies, crimes in progress or safety concerns, please call emergency responders at 911 at any time.
If someone is injured or passes away in your home, call your Site Manager or the After-Hours line as soon as possible. If you’re experiencing a maintenance emergency, please call your Site Manager during regular business hours. If the emergency is after hours, call the After-Hours line at 780-420-6161.
If you have a problem with your home, call your Site Manager or the After-Hours line.
Emergencies can include:
- Loss of heat
- Loss of water
- Loss of power
- Significant plumbing leaks
- Flooding or sewage backup
- Natural gas smell
- Alarms (fire, smoke alarm)
- Elevator problems
- Something that causes important equipment to fail (i.e., fridge, stove)
- Blood or other body fluids on site
- Broken doors
- Broken locks
- Broken windows
- Tenant locked out
- Break in