How to report an incident
All reports are confidential to Civida, with information accessible only to individuals responsible for the investigation and management of the situation.
To report an incident:
- Please complete as many fields as possible, of the form below
- Please provide a clear account of the incident and attach images if possible
- Any questions marked with an asterisk – “*” – are mandatory
Who should report an incident:
Anyone can report an incident to Civida, including:
- Civida Employees, Contractors, and Vendors
- Civida Tenants/Customers, Visitors, and Members of the Public
Protection of Privacy – The personal information requested in this form is collected under sections 33(a) and (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The information collected will be protected, used, and disclosed in accordance with Part 2 of that Act.
Incident Reporting Form
Please direct any questions regarding the collection of information to:
Civida Privacy Officer