Keep up to date with the latest news from Civida.
Civida, through its mission of building quality homes and inclusive communities with engaged people, wants to ensure that our stakeholder groups are adequately informed. It is our goal to create, build and maintain two-way communication with you, our valued stakeholders.
Stars Awards: Now accepting applications!
Many renters assume that their landlord’s insurance policy will protect them in case of a flood or fire. It doesn’t! Learn about your responsibilities and access preferential tenant insurance rates!Learn More
Refer a Friend
Civida Tenants: Refer a friend and WIN a $50 gift card!
We have vacancies in our Near Market units. You have friends who need a place to rent. It’s win-win!Learn more
News Releases & Media Packages
- Civida Board Announces New Chair
- Civida Announces New CEO
- Civida Leadership Transition
- Capital Region Housing rebrands to Civida
- Government of Alberta rent assistance redesigned and improved
- HPC Housing Investment Corporation Completes Inaugural Social Bond Financing for New Construction Lending Program
- Fresh Routes delivers food to Capital Region Housing tenants
- Capital Region Housing announces Board of Directors appointments
- Lendrum affordable housing project kicks off construction
- Muslim Association of Canada, Capital Region Housing launch Ramadan care package campaign
- Government of Alberta Announces Review of Income Verification Process
- Capital Region Housing is pleased to welcome the following new board members
- Capital Region Housing is preparing for the legalization of Cannabis
- Capital Region Housing Cannabis Infographic
- These affordable housing tenants are literally building their own communities through a NAIT program
- CSC 2018 conference wrap-up: Building collaboration in Edmonton
- Edmonton mayor pushing for more federal support at Big City Mayors’ Caucus
If you have any communication related questions, concerns or information to share with us, wish to gain permission to use our visual guidelines/logos below or to coordinate requests for media interviews, please contact our Communications office.
Email: [email protected]