Rent is due on the first of the month
We provide a variety of rent payment options. These include:
- Pre-authorized debit
- Money orders
- Bank payments
- Third party payment
- Direct deposit
Paying Rent through Pre-authorized Debit
Pre-authorized debit allows Civida to automatically withdraw your rent payment from your bank account on the first day of each month. This includes parking and power fees, if those are part of your rental agreement with Civida.
Pre-authorized Debit can be very convenient as it means that you no longer have to:
- Remember to pay your rent on time.
- Print and mail cheques.
- Visit the Civida office to pay your rent.
How to set up Pre-Authorized Debit
To pay your rent via pre-authorized debit, please follow the steps below:
- Read the frequently asked questions about pre-authorized debit to learn more about this payment option.
- Complete the Personal Pre-Authorized Debit Withdrawal Agreement form.
- Submit the completed form to Civida via mail, fax, email ([email protected]) or in the drop box at our office.
Pre-authorized debit is best for tenants whose monthly income and rent do not change very much.
Paying Rent by with E-Transfer
To pay your rent by e-transfer, send funds to [email protected]. In the notes section please include your T-code, full name and address. There is no need for a security question or password, as the funds will be deposited directly into our bank account once sent.