Many renters assume that their landlord’s insurance policy will protect them in case of a flood or fire. It doesn’t!

In the case of fire, flood, or personal injury to visitors on your property, you are responsible:

  • For the replacement of your belongings
  • For paying temporary housing costs
  • For damages you cause to your building
  • If someone sues you for injury

Download our PDF about Tenant Insurance

Discounted rates

Civida partners with Westland Express (formerly ZipSure) who can provide tenant insurance at preferential rates for Civida tenants. Find out more at

View the Westland Express poster