Talk With Tenants
At Civida, we’re committed to engaging tenants to help improve our services and program offerings. Although we can’t meet with tenants in person due to COVID-19, we will be hosting Zoom Town Hall meetings to talk about what matters most to tenants.
Can’t make a session? Don’t worry, we will record all sessions and post them to this webpage for you look at another time. Can’t make a session? Don’t worry, we will record all sessions and post them to this webpage for you look at another time. Scroll down to watch the recording of our second virtual Talk With Tenants held on March 11, 2021.
How do I attend?
- We’ll provide a meeting link here, prior to the session.
- No registration is required.
Why are we doing this?
- We want to hear from you about how to better improve our services and program offerings.
- We will have a better understanding of what is important to you.
- You will be able to hear firsthand answers to your questions.
How will I know when Talk With Tenants is happening?
- We will reach out to you by direct email and share the information on our website and social media – Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- But, we need your help. We don’t have all Civida tenant’s email addresses, so spread the word about this engagement session by sharing this information with your fellow CRH tenants.
What if I can’t make the session?
- We’ll record the sessions and post the recordings on this page for you to look at whenever you want.
- Send us your questions and we will do our best to answer them in the Zoom Town Hall. Questions should be general in nature and not specific to your tenancy. Send your questions to: [email protected]
TALK WITH TENANTS - MARCH 11, 2021
On March 11, we hosted our second virtual Talk With Tenants. The session recording and presentations are available below.
This presentation includes information about tenant insurance, why it is important and how to access a discounted rate through ZipSure. Download here.
This presentation includes information about our Appeals Policy, what it is, how to appeal a decision and where to find the policy on our website. Download here.
This presentation contains information on spring clean-up and maintenance tips for tenants. Download here.
This presentation contains information about CRH’s beautification project and how you can get involved to keep your property looking great. Download here.
Full recording of the session is below.