After Hours Emergency

Alberta Seniors Benefit Form

Annual Income Review FAQ


Authorization to Communicate by Email

Canada Pension Plan Form

Change of Contact Information

Change of Household Information

Change of Rental Information Form

Civida Glossary of Terms

Community Housing Annual Income Review

Consent to Release Personal Information

Cooking and Kitchen Safety Tips

Emergency Contact Form

Employment Income Form

Fats, Oils and Grease Disposal Tips

Guests and Visitors

Heat in your Apartment

How Furnaces Work

Keys, Fobs, Locks and Laundry Cards

Live-in aide

Live-in Aide Application Form

Modifying Your Home

Moving Out

Near Market Annual Income Review

No Income Declaration Form

Notice to Vacate Under Alberta’s Residential Tenancies Act

Outdoor Spaces and Common Areas


Personal Pre-Authorized Debit Withdrawal Agreement Form

Pest Control

Pet or Service Dog Application Form

Pets and Service Dogs

Receiving a Rent Assistance Benefit

Rent Assistance Benefit (RAB) – Continued Eligibility

Rent Assistance Benefit (RAB) – What you Need to Know

Rent Assistance Benefit (RAB) Direct Deposit Form

Rent Assistance Benefit Annual Income Review

Security and Safety

Self Employed Financial Statement

Statement of Income and Expenses for Self-Employment or Business Income

Taxi Operators Financial Statement

Temporary Rent Assistance Benefit (TRAB) Application Form

Temporary Rent Assistance Benefit (TRAB) Factsheet

Tenant Damages and Chargebacks

Tenant FAQ

Tenant Insurance

Tenant Issues

Tenant Maintenance Responsibilities

Tenant Notice of Move Out

Transfer Request – Bachelor and One-bedroom Home Listings

Transfer Request – Five-bedroom Home Listings

Transfer Request – Four-bedroom Home Listings

Transfer Request – Three-bedroom Home Listings

Transfer Request – Two-bedroom Home Listings

Transfer Request Form

Video Surveillance

Water Conservation & Plumbing